Top 5 Thing to Add to your Fall Wardrobe

So today I said to myself it's time to reorganize my closet and get ready for Autumn. Temperatures will not drop drastically here in North Carolina for some time but I'd love to get ahead of the weather. 

My Top Goals For the Autumn Season
1. Alter or donate what doesn't fit. 
2. Add some autumn-y colors to my wardrobe.
3. Add nifty "thrifty" accessories.


Top 5 Must-Have Items
1. Moto Jacket
2. White Button Down
3. Boots/Booties
4. Dark Denim
5. Accessories Galore

I have a faux leather jacket from last season and a maternity white button down shirt, so I'll definitely be on the hunt for a few new items. 

Here are a few ideas on how to style one of my favorite fall colors and a few of the items mentioned above. 


What are you go-to fall favorites? 

Talk to you later lovelies, 

~Shan, Ms. Naturally Random


Comments

Recent Reader Faves